I grew up with Harry.
We started secondary school together. Heck he was even at my Hen do! (Photo evidence below)
I know it’s just a story, but it’s a magical one, filled with teen drama and fantasy. Every so often, however, I would come across a line that caught me.
But someone once told me “life’s secrets are hidden behind the word cliche”
Maybe we could learn something from them?
These are those:
1. “But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
2. “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
3.”It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.”
– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
4.”We’ve all got light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
5.”Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.”
– J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
See what I mean?
Maybe our world would also be magical if every person lived by these?
Just a thought.